YogurBerry yogurt maker - dark pink
- YogurBerry is a container for making yogurt at home
Designed for you
The world's first
The world's first slow-running juicer has been developed and patented by Hurom ("Vertical Cold Press Juicers")
Quiet and easy to clean
The quiet motor allows you to start your morning without causing a fuss, and cleaning only takes a few minutes.
Safe juice squeezing
Hurom juice squeezers are 100% BPA-free and have no blades or sharp parts, making them safe for your whole family.
Delicious, unprocessed juice.
Slow-speed juicing allows you to extract more juice that retains its flavour and nutritional value for up to 72 hours.
More nutrients, minimal oxidation
Natural auger shaft movement minimises degradation of valuable nutrients, ensuring that the natural flavour and nutritional value of the juice is retained.
YogurBerry is a container for making yoghurt at home
The YogurBerry is an innovative product with which yogurBerry is an innovative product with which you can prepare healthy yogurt at home. The innovation and simplicity of the process yogurt making process is based solely on natural yogurBerry is an innovative and simple yogurt making process, based solely on natural fermentation process, which does not require electricity.
YogurBerry is an innovative product that allows you to preparation of healthy yoghurt at home. All you need is a container YogurBerry container and yogurt bacteria or pre-made leaven.
To make your first batch of yogurt you will need yoghurt bacteria starter kit, which contains strains of lactobacillus with the addition of live lactobacillus bacteria. Not we don't have to start the yogurt from the starter kit each yogurt batches can be made with the use of the first and the next batch of yogurt using the first and the next starter. Just leave 2,3 tablespoons of yogurt for to prepare another batch of yogurt.
Yoghurt made with sourdough starter contains less lactobacillus lactobacillus, subsequent batches of yogurt will have less and less bacteria and the consistency may become more fluid.
That is why we recommend using sourdough starter no more than 3-4 times and then prepare the yogurt using the bacteria in the yogurt. YogurBerry yogurt is a 100% natural and safe product, it does not contain artificial colourings and flavours and has a beneficial effect on organism health and additionally contains live bacteria cultures and probiotics probiotics. Yoghurts available in shops do not always contain beneficial yoghurt bacteria, moreover, a common (and unnecessary) ingredient in natural yoghurts ingredient of natural yoghurts is milk powder, therefore the most beneficial and healthiest yogurt is homemade yogurt homemade yogurt.
Why is the YogurBerry kit so special?
- Easy way to make homemade yogurt.
- Natural fermentation method.
- Innovative air circulation system for optimal yogurt conditions of yogurt fermentation.
- Innovative design will fit into any kitchen. BPA free BPA FREE.
- Yogurberry containers are made of Tritan.
- The YogurBerry container has a secure closure.
- The container is safe because it is BPA free.
*The YogurBerry jar is made of Tritan - a material (Positive safety test U.S. FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 / 2420) Tritan is a transparent material, comparable to glass and is therefore odourless and colours.
Milk selection Use whole milk.
Skimmed milk and milk enriched with calcium, DHA or vitamins are not suitable for fermentation. Choose whole milk.
How to prepare fresh yoghurt
- Add the sachet with starter kit or yogurt bacteria into a YogurBerry container Add 900ml of whole milk, stir and close the lid.
- Pour hot water into the processing chamber up to the maximum level.
- Place the container handle in the chamber, cover with the lid, and then cover with the lid. Store at room temperature for 8-10 hours (10-12 in winter).
- Place in refrigerator for 5 hours or longer until yogurt thickens. Yogurt should be consumed within 7 days.
- If yogurt is too liquidy, set aside to ferment for another 1-2 hours Better yogurt quality
- Do not stir the yogurt, store in the refrigerator for 1 day
More frequently asked questions
1. What kind of milk is best to use? - Choose whole milk. Skimmed milk and milk fortified with calcium, DHA or vitamins is not suitable for fermentation.
2. Something has gone wrong. - The usual fermentation time is 8-10 hours (10-12 hours in winter). If after this time the yogurt is still liquid, extend the fermentation for a few hours (up to 24 hours). Do not pour boiling water again.
3. There is yellow water floating on the yogurt. - This is whey, naturally secreted during the manufacture of dairy products.
4. How long can I store yogurt? - You should not store yogurt for longer than 10 days. The best time to consume it best time to consume it is 3-5 days after making yogurt when the activity of good lactobacillus bacteria activity is at its highest.
5. The lid of the jar has become convex. - During the process during the fermentation process, the air pressure in the jar may push the center out, in which case press the lid back on.