Zasady dotyczące zwrotów
Consumer's right to withdraw from the Contract (return of Goods).
In order to return the goods, you must fill out:
Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement for the sale of Goods concluded at a distance without giving any reason, by making an appropriate statement, within 30 (thirty) days, with the time limit running from taking possession of the goods by the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer (other than the carrier), and in the case of an agreement that includes multiple items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the relevant statement before its expiration to the address of the online store, or by e-mail to email@example.com
The statement referred to in paragraph 1 above may also be submitted on the form, the model of which is attached as Appendix 2 to the Law and Appendix 1 to the Regulation..
In case of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale of Goods concluded at a distance, the contract is considered not concluded..
If the Consumer has made a statement of withdrawal from the Contract of Sale before the Seller has accepted his offer, the offer shall cease to be binding..
Duties of the Consumer.
The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller or give them to a person authorized by the Seller to collect them immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller offered to collect the Goods himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods before its expiration. The Goods should be packed in a way that guarantees their safe transport.
The Goods should be packed in a way that guarantees their safe transport.
The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods (cost of return)..
The Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
Duties of the Seller.
The Seller shall be obliged to return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, all payments made by the Consumer, including the costs of delivering the Goods, whereby, if the Seller has not offered to collect the Goods from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the return of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first./p>
The Seller shall return the Goods to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not involve any costs for the Consumer..
If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for any additional costs incurred by the Consumer..
We suggest attaching a proof of purchase, in order to streamline the return process..
Statutory exclusion of the right to withdraw from the Sales Contract.
The right of withdrawal is not available in situations specified in Article 38 of the Act, i.e. for contracts:.
- for the provision of services, where the entrepreneur has performed the service in full with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration for the service has been paid by the consumer.
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the trader has no control, and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal; .
- in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs; .
- in which the subject of the performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life; .
- in which the subject of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery; .
- in which the subject of performance are things that, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other things; .
- in which the subject of performance is alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract of sale, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control; .
- in which the consumer expressly requested that the trader come to him to perform urgent repair or maintenance; if the trader provides in addition other services than those which the consumer requested, or provides things other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with respect to additional services or things; .
- in which the subject of performance is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; .
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract; .
- entered into by public auction; .
- of the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, rental of cars, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of service; .
- of the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the entrepreneur has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal; .