How to heal with freshly squeezed juices? Secrets of natural medicine
Can you boost immunity by drinking freshly squeezed juices?
- Drinking freshly squeezed juices from fruits and vegetables using a slow juicer can help strengthen immunity by providing the body with nutrients that support a healthy immune system. Here are some ways drinking juices can help boost immunity:
- Vitamin C - the juice of citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons and limes is rich in vitamin C, which is known to support immunity. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and strengthens the body's protective barriers.
- Vitamin A - Juicing fruits and vegetables such as carrots, sweet potatoes and pumpkins provides vitamin A, which is important for the health of mucous membranes, including those of the respiratory system, which are the first line of defense against infections.
- Antioxidants - Juicing various fruits and vegetables contains different types of antioxidants that help protect cells from damage and support the overall health of the body. Examples of antioxidants include beta-carotene, flavonoids and lycopene.
- Minerals - Vegetable juice provides minerals such as zinc, which plays an important role in immune system function.
- Folic acid: Folic acid, which can be found in juices of leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale, is important for the production of new blood cells, including immune cells.
- Enzymes - some fresh juices contain enzymes that can help with digestion and absorption of nutrients, which supports the overall health of the body. Hydration - drinking juices helps keep the body hydrated, which is important for a healthy immune system.
How to squeeze juices to enjoy health?
It is very important to squeeze the juice properly. Hand squeezing or squeezing through dynamic juicers is not as economical as slow juicers. Why? Well, there are at least several reasons:
- Squeezing efficiency - slow-speed juicers operate at a slower rotational speed compared to centrifugal juicers, which allows them to squeeze the juice from fruits and vegetables more gently. This means that more juice is squeezed and fewer nutrients are lost in the process.
- Higher juice quality - due to the lower speed and special design of slow-speed juicers, the juice is less subject to oxygenation and oxidation, allowing it to retain its freshness and nutritional value for a longer period of time.
- Less heat - slow-speed juicers generate much less heat during the juicing process than high-speed juicers. This is important because excess heat can destroy some of the nutrients in the juice.
- High fiber content - slow-speed juicers leave most of the fiber in the juice. This means the juice is more filling and can help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Multitasking - many slow juicers have different attachments and accessories that allow them to perform different tasks, such as making almond milk, processing nuts, making purees and even making pasta.
What are the best fruits and vegetables to squeeze juice from?
Different vegetables and fruits have different nutrients that affect our health in different ways. Of course, it is worth consuming all the goodness that nature gives us. However, it is worth listing a few suggestions to show what health power lies in individual fruits or vegetables! Here are some suggestions:
- Carrots: are rich in beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is important for vision, skin and immune system health.
- Spinach: is a source of iron, vitamin K, folic acid and antioxidants. It helps maintain a healthy circulatory system, skin and bones.
- Oranges: are an excellent source of vitamin C, which supports the immune system and helps fight free radicals.
- Broccoli: are rich in vitamin K and fiber, which helps maintain bone and digestive health.
- Apples: provide fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants. They help regulate blood sugar levels and support heart health.
- Red peppers: are a source of vitamin C and lycopene, which helps protect against heart disease and cancer.
- Kale: is rich in vitamin K, fiber, iron and flavonoid nutrients. It helps maintain healthy bones and circulatory system.
- Berries: are full of antioxidants, including anthocyanin, which helps protect cells from damage.
- Bananas: provide potassium, which is important for muscle health, blood pressure regulation and nerve function.
- Avocados: provide healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals, which helps maintain heart, skin and brain health.
- Garlic: has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can support immune system health.
- Zucchini: provides fiber, vitamin C and nutrients that support a healthy digestive system.
- Tomatoes: are a source of lycopene and vitamin C, which help protect against heart disease and some types of cancer.
And it really doesn't end there! We strongly encourage you to prepare elaborate juices that combine different fruits and vegetables. This not only improves their taste, but can also be a great addition to your diet and take care of your immunity. Especially if you add valuable spices like chili powder, turmeric, or ginger. Plus the whole thing is seasoned with honey for flavor... yum! And all this with the benefit of health!